- Address: Akronafplia
- Postal code (ZIP): 211 00
- City/Location: Nafplio
- Phone: +30 27520 70800
- Fax: +30 27520 28783
We are situated half a kilometre from the centre of Nafplion, 140 km southeast of Athens, 90 minutes by car 35 minutes by helicopter.
From Athens International Airport "Eleftherios Venizelos" - Follow "Attiki Odos", direction Elefsina. Then follow the National Road to Korinthos and to Tripolis. After approximately 35km you will reach the "Sterna" Interchange, where you have to follow the signs to Argos and then to Nafplion. The "Nafplia Palace Hotel & Villas" is located within the ancient fortress of Akronafplia, just above the old town of Nafplion.
- International Airport Athens "Elefterios Venizelos": 170 km
- Taxi: Approximately € 200 per car (one way)
- Limousine: Approximately € 400 per car (one way)
- Helicopter: Approximately € 2,500 (one way)
- Train/Bus station: Nafplion 0,5 km
Kindly contact the Nafplia Palace Hotel & Villas for any further information and arrangements.
With three World Heritage sites on the doorstep the area is rightly proud of its heritage. The area is surrounded by many treasures of Ancient Greece. History was born here. Take the 999 steps to the Venetian masterpiece of military architecture that is the Palamidi Fortress. Or drop down in the lift to view the Bourtzi from a boat in the bay. The third century theatre of Epidavros is a short drive away through vineyards and orange groves, as is the ancient city state of Mycenae.
- Akronafplia fortress: Nafplia Palace is built within the ancient fortress of Akronafplia
- Palamidi Fortress: 2,5 km
- Bourtzi – small island fortress: 600m Ancient Asini: 8 km
- Argos: 12 km
- Mycenae: 25 km
- Epidavros: 30 km
- Tiryns: 30 km
- Sanctuary of Zeus, Nemea: 40km
- Ancient Corinth & Acrocorinth: 55 km
- Ancient Isthmia: 65 km
- Ancient Olympia: 220 km